AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER
Pickleball and the Art of Living: The Power of Positive Dinking Paperback & Kindle– January 5, 2021
by Mike Branon (Author)
Ready to Get the MOST Out of Life - and Your Pickleball Game?
Whether you've never heard of this fun, fast-growing game, or are a confirmed pickleball addict, this guide to living and playing mindfully with passion, purpose, and a smile on your face is as uplifting as it is empowering.
In Pickleball and the Art of Living, entrepreneur, coach and philanthropist Mike Branon shares the essence of how to:
- DEVELOP powerful habits and master techniques that improve performance in any endeavor.
- OVERCOME obstacles that stand in the way of living and playing your best.
- CULTIVATE the mindset that unlocks your enjoyment of everyday life and fills you with a sense of gratitude and accomplishment.
- CONNECT deeply with the people who really matter.
- BALANCE fierce competition with the ability to lighten up and have a few laughs along the way.
- UNLEASH your inner pickleball savant.
Imagine taking your game to the next level. Imagine a life of greater presence, connection and joy. Turn imagination into action. Your time is now!
- Publisher: Redwood Publishing, LLC (January 5, 2021)
- Language: English
- Paperback: 202 pages
- ISBN-10: 1952106702
- ISBN-13: 978-1952106705
- Item Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Dimensions: 5.51 x 0.43 x 8.5 inches