|PRE-ORDER YOUR EBOOK NOW!|
Are you an aspiring author?
Do you want to be a bestselling author?
Are you frustrated with the roadblocks to publishing your book?
Face it; it is a publishing jungle and as a new author, you will face many roadblocks and make many mistakes in your journey. It doesn't have to be this way. Dr. Melissa Caudle, bestselling author of more than ninety books and CEO of Absolute Author Publishing House, offers her keen insight and more than three decades in the publishing industry for aspiring authors. This book is a must-have for aspiring authors to learn how to navigate the mind field in the publishing world. In this book you will learn:
- Myths and Misconceptions about publishing
- The art of writing
- Improving your writing skills
- Genres that sell the best
- Formatting issues and how to avoid them
- Writing techniques
- Character development
- The importance of plots and subplots
- Using a Beat Sheet to outline your book
- How to write a powerful opening narrative
- Showing verses telling
- Getting rid of the pesky passive voice
- Editing techniques
- Enhancing dialogue
- Dialogue tags
- How to avoid using cliches and overused words
- Describing action sequences
- How to publish and the types of publishing companies
- The difference between publishing and distribution
- ISBNs and why not to accept a free one - Ever!
- When and how to create your book's cover
- Copyrighting your book
- The nuts and bolts about writing disclaimers
- Obtaining a literary agent or if you really need one
- How to deal with negative reviews
- Branding yourself as an author
- Overcoming writer's block
- Optimizing your product description
- Establishing categories and keywords
- Dealing with rejection
- Marketing strategy
- Writing press releases
Give yourself the best chance to become a bestseller and order your copy today!
This book is a must have for authors, particularly those who are new to this game. I am sure that there are tidbits of info that would be helpful to more seasoned authors, also. It is like having your own personal teacher to guide you through the murky waters of marketing and publishing. There is also a wealth of knowledge about the actual writing of your manuscript.
Especially helpful are the various detailed charts and instructions on how to format your publications. You can literally develop your book from cover to cover, as Mel details all the inside and outside parts of taking your manuscript from a draft to a finely tuned marketable novel. Mel leads you on the journey through the difficult stage of promotion and teaches you to avoid many pitfalls in the process. YOU NEED THIS! Rose Roach