ABOUT THE BOOK
- The steps to understanding how to proactively consult a buyer so that you and they avoid predictable obstacles meaning that you no longer will have to feel like when a buyer gets their loan declined the day before closing causing YOU to miss another car payment!
- Things to do when you can’t afford marketing, so you don’t go broke paying for Zillow leads. You will understand how not to waste money on ineffective marketing.
- How to follow a predictable process resulting in more closings. You will have a clear path to follow.
- How to actively listen and build quick rapport with others so that you are more persuasive. You will no longer have to worry about why you did not connect with your buyer or seller.
- Simple strategies of where to get business from so that you no longer struggle. You can just imagine when you have comfort and confidence in your future.
- ... and so much more!
- How to avoid the pitfalls of working with a buyer so that you prevent them from having buyer’s remorse.
- How to give a proper listing presentation.
- How to not hire the wrong people that will cost you money, time, reputation, frustration just for the opportunity to start over again after they quit or you fire them.
- How to manage your schedule to allow for you to spend dedicated time to your business as well as other areas that are important to you.
- How to avoid the physical anxiety felt when you do not know how to pay your bills caused by inconsistent deals closing so that you can have the energy and vitality to focus on doing the things that you love to do.
- How to live a healthy life and develop personally.
What one unique thing sets you apart from other writers in your genre?
For the past 129 consecutive months as a real estate agent, Dan has had at least one closing (and as many as 15 in a month). His real estate sales business has been consistent and predictable.