|BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
- Understanding God and following Jesus – powerful tips for hearing God
- The importance of obeying God and being a God-fearing Christian
- How to overcome fear and live your life to the fullest
- Proven parenting skills reinforced by Scripture and living in God’s image
- The strength provided by Christian prayer and fasting
- Is the Bible true? Understanding common misinterpretations of the Bible and having confidence in the truth of Scripture, almost 2,000 years after the first Bible was written
- Defining sin and identifying evil – how to avoid them
- How to avoid the temptations of adultery and seduction – the pleasures of sin are fleeting, and God is all-knowing
What inspired you to author this book?
What do you consider your greatest success in life?
What one unique thing sets you apart from other writers in your genre?
How did you come up with the ideas in The Fear of the Lord?