|BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
ABOUT THE BOOK
|BUY NOW ON AMAZON|
Dan Rochon is a real estate agent who lives in Clifton, Virginia, with his wife, Traci, their daughter, Maggie, dog, Ellie, and cats, Prince and Bear. He owns and runs the Greetings Virginia Sales Network and www.GreetingsVirginia.com. Dan enjoys spending time with his family, going to the gym, and riding his bicycle. He enjoys racing in triathlons. Dan regularly reads and writes; he also enjoys performing Improv. Dan is a Veteran of the United States Army and when he is not doing other activities.
What inspired you to write this book?
The biggest fear of most agents is not to know where their next paycheck will come from, resulting in deep fear of not knowing how they will pay their bills, including mortgage/ rent, car payment, food, needs of the family, etc. If this problem of inconsistent and unpredictable income goes unsolved, an agent might have no choice but to go back to a nine-to-five job in another industry or continue the pattern of receiving inconsistent, sporadic compensation. Dan’s mission is to help people achieve their greatness and to open doorways for their success through his teaching, coaching, and mentorship. He wrote this book to help real estate agents. In it, he allows agents to understand:
- The steps to understanding how to proactively consult a buyer so that you and they avoid predictable obstacles meaning that you no longer will have to feel like when a buyer gets their loan declined the day before closing causing YOU to miss another car payment!
- Things to do when you can’t afford marketing, so you don’t go broke paying for Zillow leads. You will understand how not to waste money on ineffective marketing.
- How to follow a predictable process resulting in more closings. You will have a clear path to follow.
- How to actively listen and build quick rapport with others so that you are more persuasive. You will no longer have to worry about why you did not connect with your buyer or seller.
- Simple strategies of where to get business from so that you no longer struggle. You can just imagine when you have comfort and confidence in your future.
- ... and so much more!
When you read, you learn and often get inspired to make great choices. People have lived before us and have left clues about success and failure. Dan’s superpower is to study successful people, emulate them to the best of his ability, and then help guide others to do the same. Authors who have impacted him include, Gary Keller, Napoleon Hill, Stephen Covey, Dale Carnegie, Tim Ferriss, Eckhart Tolle, and Tony Robbins.
It took Dan more than two decades to learn the sales and persuasion techniques and over one decade of mastering real estate sales to know the content to write the book. It took more than a year to write (at the pace of three hours each day). The illustrators, cover designers, editors, and publishers are expensive. It cost a lot of money to print. Dan invested his time, knowledge, and money into writing this book because the real estate business has helped allow him to live the life he wants, and he is passionate about helping others do the same.
Are you a real estate agent who wants to sell more homes and earn a more consistent income? Did your broker promise to guide you, and let you down? You might want to see more results in your business. Perhaps you seek more certainty. Are you looking for training that teaches you precisely what you need to do to sell more homes? This business can scare the heck out of you. It can be frightening. You already know that you will either spend each night away from your family and friends helping your clients or worse, you may have few clients. You struggle and wonder, "Where will I get my next prospect? How will I pay my mortgage or rent, feed my family, feed myself? and How will I overcome my struggles?"
Who is your target audience, and why?
The target audience are real estate agents that seek certainty and predictability in their business. They are shown a step by step way to make money through the specific steps needed to succeed as a real estate agent shared with the reader in an easy format for the reader to follow.
Agents will learn:
- How to avoid the pitfalls of working with a buyer so that you prevent them from having buyer’s remorse.
- How to give a proper listing presentation.
- How to not hire the wrong people that will cost you money, time, reputation, frustration just for the opportunity to start over again after they quit or you fire them.
- How to manage your schedule to allow for you to spend dedicated time to your business as well as other areas that are important to you.
- How to avoid the physical anxiety felt when you do not know how to pay your bills caused by inconsistent deals closing so that you can have the energy and vitality to focus on doing the things that you love to do.
- How to live a healthy life and develop personally.
If you were going to give one reason for anyone looking at your book to read, why should they buy it?
Dan’s greatest success in life is defined by his most important job, being a devoted father committed to guiding his daughter to be grateful, help others, and to make good choices each day.
Everyone has life lessons to learn, tell your readers one or two of yours, and how they make you the person you are today.
Dan has learned life lessons. A few that he would like to share with you include,
What one unique thing sets you apart from other writers in your genre?
For the past 129 consecutive months as a real estate agent, Dan has had at least one closing (and as many as 15 in a month). His real estate sales business has been consistent and predictable.