by Traver Boehn
"Man Uncivilized" by Traver Boehn is the key for men building the life men want to live, not the one a warped society demands of them. If you’re a man, you need to read this book. If you Know men, date men, are married to a man, or are raising a young man – you need to read this book. Men are viewed solely as oppressors, villains and perpetrators. And, we all know compassion and sympathy are reserved solely for he oppressed. As a result, the modern man is displaced.
He knows the ways of his father and grandfather lead to disease, divorce, and an early death.
He knows the ways of the social justice era lead to dismantling of his power, his leadership, and his desires. And no place for the root of the challenges that befall us as men:
- Too bad, check your privilege
- Sorry, all men are rapists on some level
- Pay your child support or we’ll put you in jail
- Pick up your chin and stop being weak
- Well then you’re just not a “real man”
MAN UNCIVILIZED GIVES YOU THE PATHWAY TO:
- The paradigm that men are flocking to in droves—one that demands the cultivation of grounded strength, power checked with integrity, and introduction for men to their beautiful hearts.
- An ETHOS to live by daily—to guarantee men a healthy place in this world.
- An understanding of sex—as a vehicle for growth, healing, and development for both men and their partners.
- Building the life men want to live, not the one a warped society demands of men without giving them a say in the matter.
- Peace. Freedom. And community. The real answers to the suicide, addiction, and destructive patterns so many men are caught in. The patterns the people in their lives suffer from along with them.
MEN — NONE OF US THINK WE’LL BE A STATISTIC. YET THE STATISTICS DON’T LIE. IF YOU FOLLOW THE CIVILIZED PATH, YOU’RE BOUND TO END UP WHERE THE CIVILIZED DO:
- Or dead
Traver is inspiring millions of men to shift their experience of masculinity by combining the Primal Masculine with the Divine Masculine. He is an author, speaker, and founder of the Man UNcivilized Movement, as well as a former strength and conditioning coach, a CrossFit gym owner, a MMA fighter, a bodyguard, an acupuncturist, and a surfer.