Summary of How to Be an Antiracist
by Intensive Life Publishing (Author)
Black, White, Yellow, Red.
Are these just color names, or do they mean something else?
In this summary and analysis of the #1 Best Seller from Ibram X. Kendi, How to Be an Antiracist, you will learn:
· the different kinds of racism;
· the cause of racism;
· the history of racism;
· how to not stay on the sidelines;
...and much more!
This summary and analysis can be:
· your sneak peek before you buy the original book;
· your reading companion while reading the original book;
· your supplementary material after you read the original book.
Dive in, discover, and be aware of what is happening in the world today.
*This is an unofficial summary and analysis of Ibram X. Kendi’s How to Be an Antiracist. This book only serves as a guide, is not the original book, and is not endorsed by Ibram X. Kendi or his publisher.