Who or what has been the greatest influence on your style?
How did you get started in your career?
What struggles or barriers did you face, or are you facing to promote yourself and your work?
What life lessons have you learned, and how have they influenced your style?
I have a couple of principles in my life which are:
- Stay calm in every situation and think logical
- Listen more than talking
- Understanding and helping others with no expectations
- You are not in competition with everyone else in the world.
- First impressions matter.
- If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, you're late. If you're late, you're dead.
- Perfection is never the goal – the artistry is.
- Invest in yourself.
- Live each day to the fullest.
Facebook: Aryan King